1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Since Oct 7, 2012
2. What does your username mean?
I came up with my name during an intense Hawaii Five-0 obsession-phase. It was one of my first tv shows and I liked the hawaiian name Leilani. I also like cats Moreover the first thing i drew digitally was cats, as I animated Warrior Cats. So that's where the kitty comes from ^^
3. Describe yourself in three words.
heart*, overthinking, fangirl
*(heart as in "are you heart or brain". Like Sherlock is the brain and John is the heart)
4. Are you left or right handed?
right handed ^^
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
fanart I guess
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I would love to be better at landscapes and backgrounds in general
8. What was your first favourite?
Starclan vs. Dark forest v2
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
There's almost nothing but fanart in my favorites Mostly Supernatural, Assassin’s Creed and Lord of the Rings tho
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I like them all but Nile-kun and JynnxOnYou (apparently she has deactivated her account ) would be up there.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I saw LeonChiroCosplayArt at this year's gamescom already ^^
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
avui and Iron-Zing because they were part of the sss warrior cats animation project, which inspired me to draw in the first place!! So I owe them pretty much everything!
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Traditionally: pencils. Digitally: my tablet ^^
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I don’t really have a place, I usually get inspired by movies, tv shows, music, fanart or other fandom related stuff I also prefer to draw at night, as it's my favorite time of the day.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I always like to read and write comments.